Community services commissioned by Cambridgeshire and Peterborough

Where to find help …

Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council Adult Social Care have commissioned a wide range of community organisations specifically to support their residents.

Where you identify that an individual has longer-term care and support needs, beyond those you are immediately able to meet, you can make referrals to the appropriate organisations that can be found by clicking the link below.

This is a small sample of the community services available across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, you can search for others using the online directories detailed.  The directories are being updated daily with the latest information about what is currently available.

Commissioned Community Services list 2020